Whether you already have a good idea of the possibilities for your new garden or whether you are wishing to improve on what you already have, there is a comfortable, good value solution that means you can take time to consider what you need for your garden.
The very popular ‘no strings’ Garden Consultation is a one-hour session for clients to be guided through options for their garden and to be given on-the-spot advice about their existing garden, including design or style, planting and construction as well as ideas and inspiration for future planting choices and styles, soft- and hard-landscaping possibilities and practicalities such as storage or parking and access.
The service is unique because, with a full assessment and recommendations report produced, it is much more informative than the usual ‘free’ consultation. The level of information given at this stage would, in other garden design businesses, come after a design has been commissioned.
At £120 a standalone design consultation is also a wonderful gift for garden owners in need of some timely advice or an injection of energy and enthusiasm for their outdoor space. Emma is often told that she has brought new vision to a garden owner.
What the £120 covers
- A 1hr visit
- A full garden assessment report, exploring…
- Construction & hard landscaping – paving, paths, retaining walls, driveways, buildings…
- Design – style and aesthetics
- Plants – assessing what is there, suggestions for future planting
- Planning advice – Consideration of the need for any Local Authority Planning applications and recommendations